1. Come let us sing to the Lord;
let us shout for joy to the Rock of our salvation.
2. let us come before his presence with thanksgiving
and raise a loud shout to him with psalms. [Antiphon]
3. For the Lord is a great God,
and a great King above all gods.
4. In his hand are the caverns of the earth,
and the heights of the hills are his also.
5. The sea is his, for he made it,
and his hands have molded the dry land. [Antiphon]
6. Come, let us bow down, and bend the knee,
and kneel before the Lord our Maker.
7. For he is our God,
and we are the people of his pasture and the sheep of his hand.
Oh, that today you would hearken to his voice! [Antiphon]
8. Harden not your hearts as your forebears did in the wilderness,
at Meribah, and on that day at Massah, when they tempted me.
9. They put me to the test,
though they had seen my works. [Antiphon]
10. Forty years long I detested that generation and said,
"This people are wayward in their hearts; they do not know my ways."
11. So I swore in my wrath,
"They shall not enter into my rest." [Antiphon]
Glory to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit:
As it was in the beginning, is now, and will be for ever. Amen. [Antiphon]