1. Sing to Jehovah a new Song;
In this agree let ev'ry Tongue.
2. Sing to the Lord, and bless his Name;
daily his saving Health proclaim.
3. His Glory to the Heathen show;
Make all their Tribes his wonders know.
4.God's great, and greatly to be prais'd;
In Fear, above all Gods, he's rasi'd.
5 For Heathen Gods are but a name;
But Heav'n's wide Arch the Lord did frame.
6. Majestick Honours aon him wait:
Beauty and Strength, adorn his Seat.
7. O all ye Kingdoms, ev'ry Tribe,
Glory, and Pow'r, to God ascribe.
8. Give him the Glory, to him due;
With Off'rings to his courts come you.
9. To worship, in his House, repair,
Let all the Earth him rev'rence there.
10. To all the Natins this rehearse,
Jehovah reigns thro' th' Universe;
The world unmov'd shall stablish'd be,
The People justly judge shall he.
11. Let Heav'n, and Earth, thereat rejoice,
Seas, and their Stores, with roaring Voice.
12. Let fertile Fields, and all things there,
Their Joy, in chearful Shouts declare;
Then all the Trees shall leap and sing,
And Joy, thro' all the Woods, shall ring.
13. Before the Lord, who comes to bless
The World, with Truth, and Righteousness;
With Truth, and Justice, he shall come,
To pass on all their final Doom.
|First Line:||Sing to Jehovah a new Song|