1. Thrice bless'd are all that fear the Lord
And walk in his pure Ways.
2. Thy Labour shall supply thy Wants;
And prosper all thy Days.
3. Thy Wife, a lovely fruitful Vine,
By thy House Sides, shall grow;
Thy Children, round thy Table set,
Like Olive Plants shall show.
4. Behold; thus shall the Man be blest,
That doth Jehovah fear!
5. The Lord, who dwells on Sion Hill,
Shall bless thee ev'ry where;
Thou, all thy Days, with joy, shall see
Jerusalem's happy State:
6. Behold thy Children's Children rise,
And Peace on Israel wait.
|First Line:||Thrice bless'd are all that fear the Lord|