1. Come, children; raise your voices!
The King of Love comes from above,
The heavenly host rejoices.
2. The Babe lies in the manger;
God seeks His own, by angels known,
But unto men a stranger.
3. Though weak and helpless lying,
From Him is giv’n through earth and Heav’n
New life, and peace undying.
4. But who on earth do greet Him?
A shepherd band with staff in hand
Sets forth by night to meet Him.
5. And lo! from eastward riding
The wise men three; the star they see,
And follow it confiding.
6. Oh, hope of all the ages!
May we find grace to claim our place
Where shepherds kneel and sages.Source: The Cyber Hymnal #925