Haycraft, Margaret Scott, née MacRitchie, born at Newport Pagnell, Bucks, now (1906) resides at Bournemouth. She contributes to various periodicals, has written many services of song, and several vols. of prose and verse. At the request of the Rev. C. Bonner she contributed the following (with a few shorter pieces) to the Christian Endeavour Hymnal, 1896, the Sumday School Hymnary, 1905, and the Junior Hymnal, 1906.
1. Bless the Lord for ever, Still his praise prolong. Praise to God. 1896, No. 16.
2. Green the hills and lovely. Boyhood of Jesus. Written 1904; 1905, No. 201.
3. In golden light of early days. Children's Praises.
1906, No. 58.
4. Let there be light at eventide. Parting Hymn. 1896, No. 165.
5. Thou art m… Go to person page >