1. My Shepherd fills my every need:
For my soul’s good, He came to bleed.
In pastures green, He makes me lie,
I rest content beneath His eye.
2. With Him I walk by waters still,
And drink the peace of His sweet will.
My tiring spirit He restores:
His wine of grace from Calv’ry pours.
3. In righteous paths He leads me on
From wrath’s dark night to mercy’s dawn.
With promise faithful as His name,
He swears His love, always the same.
4. Death’s mighty shadows cast their pall,
But Jesus vanquishes them all,
No ill can touch, nor evil harm
The treasure kept by God’s own arm.
5. His rod and staff drive out all fear.
His righteous robes dry every tear.
Before my foes, this bread He breaks,
And of His flesh, my soul partakes.
6. I smell His oil upon my head
Whose death shall raise me from the dead.
My cup o’er flows with Calv’ry’s wine:
This blood of God makes heaven mine.
7. Goodness and mercy follow me;
Through all the days my life shall be,
And in God’s house, His praise to tell,
My ransomed soul will ever dwell.Source: The Cyber Hymnal #4350