1. O God, our strength, to Thee our song
With grateful hearts we raise;
To Thee, and Thee alone, belong
All worship, love and praise.
2. In trouble’s dark and stormy hour
Thine ear hath heard our prayer;
And graciously Thine arm of power
Hath saved us from despair.
3. And Thou, O ever gracious Lord,
Wilt keep Thy promise still,
If, meekly hearkening to Thy Word,
We seek to do Thy will.
4. Led by the light Thy grace imparts,
Ne’er may we bow the knee
To idols, which our wayward hearts
Set up instead of Thee.
5. So shall Thy choicest gifts, O Lord,
Thy faithful people bless;
For them shall earth its stores afford,
And Heav’n its happiness.
Source: The Cyber Hymnal #4906
|Instances (1 - 1 of 1)||Title||First Line||Tune||Tune Key||Author||Meter||Scripture||Date||Subject||Source|
|The Cyber Hymnal #4906||O God, Our Strength, to Thee Our Song||O God, our strength, to Thee our song||ARLINGTON||Harriet Auber, 1773-1862||CM|