It's Hymnary's 10th birthday this month and to celebrate,
we're giving the gifts! Want a free FlexScore? Look for the
"Claim Free FlexScore" button on any public domain
FlexScore page and enjoy a complimentary FlexScore on us.
Log in to make the most of Hymnary.org collections.
1. Six days of labor now are past;
Thou restest, Holy God;
And of Thy finished work has said,
That all is very good.
2. Yet while the seventh day is blessed,
Hallowed for rest divine,
Behold, a new creation needs
That mighty power of Thine.
3. Ten thousands voices praise Thy name
In earth and sea and sky;
One sinner by his sin has marred
The blissful harmony.
4. O Lord, create man’s heart anew,
The heart of stone remove:
Then hymns of praise again shall rise,
The fruits of holy love.
5. O for the songs that Thou wilt bless,
Where heart and voice agree;
O for the prayers that plead aright
With Thy dread majesty.
6. All praise to God, the Three in One,
Who high in glory reigns;
Who by His Word hath all things made,
And by His Word sustains.Source: The Cyber Hymnal #5948