Hinsdale, Grace Webster, née Haddock, a Congregationalism daughter married to Theodore Hinsdale, a lawyer of New York, in 1850. Mrs. Hinsdale is a contributor to the periodical press, and has published Coming to the King, a Book of Daily Devotion for Children, 1865; republished in England as Daily Devotions for Children, 1867. Her hymns include :—
i. From Coming to the King, 1865.
1. A light streams downward from the sky. Heaven.
2. My soul complete in Jesus stands (1855). Safety in Jesus.
ii. From Schaff’s Christ in Song, N.Y., 1869.
3. Are there no wounds for me? Passiontide. Written April, 1868.
4. Jesus, the rays divine. Jesus ever present. Written July, 1868.
5. There was no angel 'midst the throng. Jesus, the D… Go to person page >