Log in to make the most of Hymnary.org collections.
1. Sing we the glory of our God,
Who on the second day
Spread out the firmament above,
His wonders to display.
2. There, floating in the blue expanse
The watery clouds we view,
Whence fruitful showers at His command
The thirsty soil bedew.
3. How fair an image of the grace
Which Thou, Lord, dost impart,
Like morning dew or gentle rain,
To gladden every heart.
4. And when the faithful soul drinks in
Those showers with blessings rife,
A well of water springeth up
To everlasting life.
5. O happy saints, on whom are poured,
Such treasures from above!
Lord, may they ne’er forgetful be,
But render love for love.
6. To God, who freely loved us first,
All might, all glory be;
To Father, Son, and Holy Ghost,
Through all eternity.Source: The Cyber Hymnal #6093