Frank L. Wood; b. Manchester, IN, 1864. He lived on Chicago’s West Side. He practiced law and served as the editor of the Chicago Daily Law Bulletin from 1909 until his retirement in 1937. Wood was a member of the West Side Historical Society and led the Wesleyan Bible Class. The Wesleyan Bible Class numbered some 900, with an average attendance of 626 per meeting in 1940. The focus of the class was on Bible study. It was interdenominational and designed to serve all churches on the West Side.
Chicago Public Library Go to person page >