1. O come all ye faithful, joyful and triumphant,
O come ye, O come ye, to Bethlehem.
Come and behold him, born the King of angels;
1. Adeste, fideles, laeti triumphantes;
venite, venite in Bethlehem.
Natum videte Regem angelorum.
O come, let us adore him, O come, let us adore him,
O come, let us adore him, Christ the Lord.
Venite adoremus, venite adoremus
venite adoremus, Dominum.
2. True God of true God, Light from Light Eternal,
lo, he shuns not the Virgin's womb;
Son of the Father, begotten, not created;
3. Sing, choirs of angels, sing in exultation;
O sing, all ye citizens of heaven above!
Glory to God, all glory in the highest;
4. See how the shepherds, summoned to his cradle,
leaving their flocks, draw nigh to gaze;
we too will thither bend our joyful footsteps;
5. Child, for us sinners poor and in the manger,
we would embrace thee with love and awe.
Who would not love thee, loving us so dearly?
6. Yea, Lord, we greet thee, born this happy morning,
Jesus, to thee be all glory given.
Word of the Father, now in flesh appearing:
|First Line:||O come, all ye faithful|
|Title:||O Come, All Ye Faithful|
|Translator (with others):||Frederick Oakeley (1841)|
|Author:||John F. Wade|
|Topic:||Christ's Gracious Life: Birth and Baptism; Christian Year: Christmas; Christian Year: Epiphany(6 more...)|
|Refrain First Line:||O come, let us adore him|
|Composer:||John F. Wade|
|Source:||Harm. from Collections of Motetts or Antiphons, 1792|
|O COME, ALL YE FAITHFUL (The Worshiping Church 173)|
PowerPoint Presentation for Projection
|Let's Go Caroling||CHRISTMAS MEDLEY||O Come, All Ye Faithful|