|Short Name:||H. B. Disney|
|Full Name:||Disney, H. B. (Henry Benson), 1846-1912|
Born: Circa February 1846, Milford, Knox County, Ohio.
Died: 1912, Ohio.
Buried: Disney Cemetery, Five Corners, Ohio.
Son of Frederick and Harriet Barry Disney, and brother to Jacob Disney, Henry was educated in the local district school. In August 1867, he went to Baldwin University, Berea, Ohio, where he stayed one year. In the winter of 1868-69 he taught his first school in the district where he once attended. He taught school the next winter as well, and in the spring of 1870 returned to college. At the close of the year he graduated in the seminary course of the Sunday-School Normal department, besides keeping up with his classes in other studies. As of 1881, he was teaching school in Brandon, Ohio.