Log in to make the most of Hymnary.org collections.
1. Almighty God, who from the flood
Didst bring to light a twofold brood;
Part in the firmament to fly,
And part in ocean’s depths to lie;
2. Appointing fishes in the sea,
And fowls in open air to be,
That each, by origin the same,
Its separate dwelling place might claim:
3. Grant that Thy servants, by the tide
Of blood and water purified,
No guilty fall from Thee may know,
Nor death eternal undergo.
4. Be none submerged in sin’s distress,
None lifted up in boastfulness;
That contrite hearts be not dismayed,
Nor naughty souls in ruin laid.
5. O Father, that we ask be done,
Through Jesus Christ Thine only Son;
Who, with the Holy Ghost and Thee,
Doth live and reign eternally.Source: The Cyber Hymnal #63