1. As gathered in Thy precious name,
This table we surround,
Thy death, Lord Jesus, to proclaim,
O may our praise abound.
2. We give what from Thee we receive,
For all we have is Thine—
O may each heart with joy believe,
And echo Thine is mine!
3. Grace, grace it was that brought Thee down;
Love shone in all Thy ways;
Through death Thine is the Victor’s crown,
And Thine the endless praise.
4. We, here, in silence, or in song,
Together worship Thee;
Before our God we shall ere long
Give praise eternally.
5. Lord Jesus Christ, Thou comest soon—
Today Thy death we show;
In light, eclipsing sun at noon,
Its mystery we shall know.
Source: The Cyber Hymnal #248