1. Hail! Father, Son and Spirit great,
Before the birth of time
Enthroned in everlasting state,
2. A mystical plurality
We in the Godhead own,
Adoring One in Persons Three,
And Three in nature One.
3. From Thee our being we receive,
The creatures of Thy grace;
And, raised out of the earth, we live
To sing our Maker’s praise.
4. Thy powerful, wise, and loving mind
Did our creation plan;
And all the glorious Persons joined
To form Thy favorite, man.
5. Again Thou didst, in council met,
Thy ruined work restore,
Established in our first estate,
To forfeit it no more.
6. And when we rise in love renewed,
Our souls resemble Thee,
An image of the Triune God,
To all eternity.
Source: The Cyber Hymnal #2095