1. Judge me, O Lord; with upright heart;
I've walked, and still abide:
My trust I've placéd in the Lord,
And will not turn aside.
2. Search me, O God, my reins, and heart,
Try, and make thorough proof;
3. I've set thy grace before mine eyes,
And walked in thy truth.
4. I have not with vain persons sat;
Nor with dissemblers gone.
5. I hate the crowds that practice ill;
The wicked's presence shun.
6. In innocence I'll wash my hands;
And to thy courts repair:
7. That I may all thy wondrous works,
With thankful voice declare.
8. To visit, Lord, thy sacred house,
Has been my great delight;
That holy tabernacle, where
Thy glory shines so bright.
9. With sinners let me not be joined,
Nor with the bloody tribes;
10. Whose hands in mischief are employed,
Their right hand's full of bribes.
11. For I will walk in righteousness;
In mercy, me redeem.
12. My foot stands right; among thy saints,
Thy praise shall be my theme.
A New Version of the Psalms of David, 1752
|Instances (1 - 1 of 1)||Title||First Line||Tune||Tune Key||Author||Meter||Scripture||Date||Subject||Source|
|A New Version of the Psalms of David: Fitted to the Tunes Used in the Churches, With Several Hymns Out of the Old, and New, Testament #43||Judge me, O Lord; with upright Heart||Judge me, O Lord; with upright Heart||Psalm 26||1752|