Log in to make the most of Hymnary.org collections.
1. Lord, Thee I’ll praise with all my heart,
And all Thy wondrous works proclaim;
In Thee, O Thou Most High, I’ll joy
And sing the praise of Thy great name.
2. When back my enemies were turned,
They fell and perished at Thy sight.
Thou hast maintained my right and cause,
And on Thy throne sat judging right.
3. The nations, Lord, Thou hast rebuked,
The wicked Thou hast overthrown;
Their very names are blotted out,
That they may never more be known.
4. Their ruin Thou hast made complete;
Their cities Thou hast laid in heaps;
With them their name has passed away,
Their memory in oblivion sleeps.
5. The Lord forever shall endure,
He hath for judgment set His throne,
In righteousness to judge the world,
And justice give to every one.
6. Jehovah shall a refuge prove,
A refuge strong for poor oppressed;
A safe retreat where weary souls
In troublous times may find a rest.Source: The Cyber Hymnal #3984