Marston, Annie Wright, daughter of Dr. C. H. Marston of Devizes, Wiltshire, was born at Uley, Gloucestershire, in 1852. To the 2nd ed. of Hymns of Consecration and Faith, 1890, Miss Marston contributed at the request of Mrs. Evan Hopkins several hymns, of which the following were retained in the new and enlarged edition (the 3rd), 1902, and are in common use:—
1. I thank Thee, Lord, that Thou hast shown. Christ All in All.
2. It shall be now; Lord, from my heart I say it. Surrender to Christ.
3. Lord, I come at last to Thee. Surrender to Christ.
4. Now the Lord our souls has fed. Holy Communion. Also in the Church Missionary Hymn Book, 1899.
5. O Lord, I come to Thee. Christ our strength.
6. This day the… Go to person page >
Display Title: Now the Lord Our Souls Has FedFirst Line: Now the Lord our souls has fedTune Title: NEW CALABARAuthor: Annie W. MarstonMeter: 77.77Source: Hymns of Consecration and Faith, by James Mountain (London: Marshall Brothers, second edition, 1890)