1. O come, let us unite, and sing
Unto Jehovah's name;
The praise of our salvation's rock,
With joy, aloud proclaim.
2 With grateful thanks, before him come;
And joyful hymns loud sing.
3. Because Jehovah's a great God;
O'er all gods a great King.
4. The earth's deep caverns, lofty hills,
Are in his sovereign hand.
5. His is the sea, which he hath made,
His hands formed the dry land.
6. Come, let us worship, and bow down,
Before our maker kneel.
7. For he's our God, and we his sheep,
He doth us feed, and heal.
8. Today, if ye will hear his voice,
O grow not hard, as they
In desert did, on Meribah's,
And Moffa's woeful day.
9. Your fathers did me tempt, and prove;
My works shone in their face.
10. I, forty years, was grieved with
That stubborn, faithless race.
11. I said, this people err in heart,
My ways they will not know;
To them I swore, in wrath if they
Into my rest should go.
A New Version of the Psalms of David, 1752
|Instances (1 - 1 of 1)||Title||First Line||Tune||Tune Key||Author||Meter||Scripture||Date||Subject||Source|
|A New Version of the Psalms of David: Fitted to the Tunes Used in the Churches, With Several Hymns Out of the Old, and New, Testament #172||O Come, let us unite, and sing||O Come, let us unite, and sing||Psalm 95||1752|