1. O greatly blessed is the man
Who walketh not astray
In counsel of ungodly men,
Nor stands in sinners' way,
2. Nor sitteth in the scorner's chair,
But placeth his delight
Upon GOD's law, and meditates
On His law day and night.
3. He shall be like a tree that grows
Set by the waterside,
Which in its season yields its fruit,
And green its leaves abide;
4. And all he does shall prosper well.
The wicked are not so,
But are like chaff which by the wind
Is driven to and fro.
5. In judgment therefore shall not stand
Such as ungodly are,
Nor in th' assembly of the just
Shall wicked men appear.
6. Because the way of godly men
Is to Jehovah known;
Whereas the way of wicked men
Shall quite be overthrown.Source: The Book of Psalms for Singing #1A