Fullerton, Lady Georgiana Charlotte, daughter of the first Earl Granville, was born Sept. 23, 1812, at Tixall Hall, Staffs., married 1833 A. G. Fullerton of Ballintoy Castle, Antrim; was received into the Church of Rome 1846; d. Jan. 19, 1885, at Bournemouth. She was well known as a novelist (Ellen Middleton, 1844, &c.) and a philanthropist. She contributed to the Holy Family Hymns, 1860, several translations, and the following Nos. 1-4 (all also in the Parochial Hymn Book, 1880):—
1. Christ's soldier, rise. Christian Warfare.
2. I'll never forsake thee, I never will be. Holy Roman Church.
3. In breathless silence kneel. Elevation of the Host.
4. Mary, mother! Shield us through life. Sailors.
5. O Heart of Jesus, Hea… Go to person page >