Born: October 12, 1861, Trivandrum, India.
Died: May 15, 1937, St. Kintas Home, Woking, England.
Buried: Kensal Green Cemetery, London, England.
Greenaway, Ada Rundall, daughter of General Thos. Greenaway, M.S.C., b. at Trirandrum, India, Oct. 12, 1861, brought to England as a child, and has resided at Guildford from then to the present time. Of her hymns the following were written for the Rev. E. Handley's Children's Supplement, 1897;—
1. At the Font, 0 loving Saviour. [H. Baptism.]
2. Hear an echo of the message. [Charity.]
3. Hear the angels telling. [Christmas Carol.]
4. Hymns of thankfulness we raise. [Dedication Festivals.]
5. Jesu, by Thy Lenten Fast. [Lent.]
6. Lord, a little band of children.… Go to person page >
Display Title: O Word of Pity, for Our Pardon PleadingFirst Line: O word of pity, for our pardon pleadingTune Title: INTERCESSORAuthor: Ada R. GreenawayMeter: 22.214.171.124Source: Hymns Ancient and Modern, 1904