Praise ye the Lord with my whole heart, I will Jehovah praiseAuthor: John Barnard
Published in 1 hymnal
1. Praise ye the Lord, with my whole heart,
I will Jehovah praise;
With private friends, and the whole choir,
Who tread his righteous ways.
2. God's works are great; sought out by all
Who pleasure in them taste.
3. They glorious shine; his righteousness
Forever more shall last.
4. His wonder's fixed memorial shows
The Lord is good, and kind.
5. To them that fear him, he gave food;
His covenant keeps in mind.
6. He showed his people, by his works,
The power of his right hand;
To give them, for an heritage,
The heathen's promised Land.
7. His works are all most true, and just,
Ail his commands shall last.
8. They're done in truth, and righteousness,
And stand forever fast.
9. His people he redemption sent;
His covenant with the same,
He fixed forever; reverend,
And holy is his name.
10. Jehovah's fear true wisdom is;
They heavenly skill procure,
Who his commands observe; his praise
Forever shall endure.
A New Version of the Psalms of David, 1752
|First Line:||Praise ye the Lord with my whole heart, I will Jehovah praise|
|Title:||Praise ye the Lord: with my whole heart|
|Place of Origin:||Marblehead, Massachusetts|
|Copyright:||This text in in the public domain in the United States because it was published before 1923.|
|Instances (1 - 1 of 1)||Title||First Line||Tune||Tune Key||Author||Meter||Scripture||Date||Subject||Source|
|A New Version of the Psalms of David: Fitted to the Tunes Used in the Churches, With Several Hymns Out of the Old, and New, Testament #202a||Praise ye the Lord with my whole Heart||Praise ye the Lord with my whole Heart||Psalm 111||1752|