1. Sing, to Jehovah, a new song,
For wonders he hath wrought;
His right hand, and his holy arms,
The victory have got.
2. His great salvation, to the world,
Jehovah hath made known;
He, all the nations, openly,
His righteousness, hath shown.
3. His grace, and truth, to Israel's house,
Fully performed have been;
The utmost bounds of all the earth,
Have God's salvation seen.
4. Let all the earth, their voice, to God,
In songs of triumph, raise;
Make the air ring, with their loud shouts,
And jointly sing his praise.
6. Sweet harps, and tuneful voices join;
In Psalms, the Lord's praise sing.
Trumpet, and cornet, take, and shout
Before the Lord, the King.
7. Let seas loud roar, the earth and all
In them, in shouts combine,
Let floods clap hands, and all the hills,
In joyful consort join.
9. Before the Lord; to judge the earth,
He comes, in majesty;
The world with justice, and it's tribes,
To judge, with equity.
A New Version of the Psalms of David, 1752
|Instances (1 - 1 of 1)||Title||First Line||Tune||Tune Key||Author||Meter||Scripture||Date||Subject||Source|
|A New Version of the Psalms of David: Fitted to the Tunes Used in the Churches, With Several Hymns Out of the Old, and New, Testament #175||Sing, to Jehovah, a new Song||Sing, to Jehovah, a new Song||Psalm 98||1752|