It's Hymnary's 10th birthday this month and to celebrate,
we're giving the gifts! Want a free FlexScore? Look for the
"Claim Free FlexScore" button on any public domain
FlexScore page and enjoy a complimentary FlexScore on us.
Log in to make the most of Hymnary.org collections.
1. We will exalt you, our God the King;
For ever we will bless your name.
Your praises we will forever sing,
Each day we will extol your fame.
2. The Lord is great and most worthy of praise;
His greatness no one can fully know.
Each age will tell of His wondrous ways
And to their children His glories show.
3. The saints will speak of your majesty,
And I will ponder your awesome works.
They will rejoice in your charity,
And joyfully sing of your righteousness.
4. The Lord is gracious and slow to wrath,
So full of mercy and rich in grace.
The Lord is good to all He has made,
And shows compassion in every place.
5. All your creation will praise you, Lord;
Your saints will sing and declare your worth;
From joyful lips will your might be heard,
And kingdom glories throughout the earth.
6. All your creation depends on you,
You feed them at their appointed time,
You, Lord, are righteous in all you do,
Let every creature exalt your Name.