Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)
- Text Copyright
- © 2006 worshiptogether.com Songs/sixsteps Music, Vamos Publishing, admin. Capitol CMG Publishing
- Tune Copyright
- Refrain © 2006 worshiptogether.com Songs/sixsteps Music, Vamos Publishing, admin. Capitol CMG Publishing
· Arr. © 2012 worshiptogether.com Songs/sixsteps Music, Vamos Publishing, admin. CapitolCMGPublishing.com
- Reprint/Projection Information
- Words and Music: Permitted with a license from CCLI.com. If you do not own this license, please contact the copyright holder for permission.
Confessions and Statements of Faith References
Further Reflections on Confessions and Statements of Faith References
The Catechism says that those who know Christ’s forgiveness are “to thank God for such deliverance” (Heidelberg Catechism, Lord’s Day 1, Question and Answer 2). As a result, “With our whole lives we may show that we are thankful to God for his benefits, so that he may be praised through us, and that we may be assured of our faith by its fruits, and so that by our godly living our neighbors may be won over to Christ” (Heidelberg Catechism, Lord’s Day 32, Question and Answer 86).
You can view this hymn by purchasing an instrument edition of the hymnal in our Lift Up Your Hearts mobile app.
Due to copyright restrictions,
we cannot display this hymn on our website or provide printable copies of it.