1. Be present, Holy Trinity,
Like splendor, and one Deity:
Of things above, and things below,
Beginning, that no end shall know.
2. Thee all the armies of the sky
Adore, and laud, and magnify;
And nature, in her triple frame,
Forever sanctifies Thy name.
3. And we, too, thanks and homage pay,
Thine own adoring flock today;
O join to that celestial song
The praises of our suppliant throng!
4. Light, sole and one, we Thee confess,
With triple praise we rightly bless;
Alpha and Omega we own,
With every spirit round Thy throne.
5. To Thee, O unbegotten One,
And Thee, O sole begotten Son,
And Thee, O Holy Ghost, we raise
Our equal and eternal praise.
Source: The Cyber Hymnal #610