1. Behold the messengers of Christ,
Who bear to every place,
The unveiled mysteries of God,
The Gospel of His grace.
2. The things through mists and shadows dim
By holy prophets seen,
In the full light of day they saw
With not a cloud between.
3. What Christ, true Man, divinely wrought,
What God in manhood bore,
They wrote, as God inspired, in words
That live forevermore.
4. Although in space and time apart,
One Spirit ruled them all;
And in their sacred pages still
We hear that Spirit’s call.
5. To God, the blessèd Three in One,
Be glory, praise, and might,
Who called us from the shades of death
To His own glorious light.
Source: The Cyber Hymnal #593