Log in to make the most of Hymnary.org collections.
1. I Love the Lord; He heard my voice,
And owned my humble prayer:
He makes my broken heart rejoice:
He makes my soul His care.
2. When hosts of foes beset me round,
And threatened to destroy,
In Him the wished relief I found;
My heart revived with joy.
3. The pains of hell, and fears of death,
Encompassed me around;
To Him I cried with faltering breath,
And full deliverance found.
4. Long as I live, I’ll bless His name,
And triumph in His Word;
By Him alone salvation came,
Who is the mighty Lord.
5. Trust ye the Lord, nor yield to fear;
On His rich love depend:
He will preserve you while you’re here,
And save you to the end.