1. Alleluia, alleluia.
2. Christ our Passover is sacrificed for us
therefore let us keep the feast,
3. Not with old leaven,
neither with the leaven of
malice and wickedness,
but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.
4. Alleluia, alleluia.
5. Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more
death hath no more dominion over him.
6. For in that he died, he died unto sin once;
but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.
7. Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead
indeed unto sin,
but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
8. Alleluia, alleluia.
9. Christ is risen from the dead,
and become the first fruits of them that slept.
10. For since by man came death,
by man come also the resurrection of the dea.
11. For as in Adam all die,
even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
12. Alleluia, alleluia.
Glory to the Father and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit:
As it was in the beginning is now,
and will be for ever. Amen.
|First Line:||Christ our Passover is sacrificed for us|
|Topic:||The Daily Office: Daily Morning Prayer I|
|Name:||[Christ our Passover is sacrificed for us]|
|Composer:||Richard Woodward, 1744-1777|