1. Hark! ten thousand voices crying,
Lamb of God! with one accord;
Thousand thousand saints replying,
Wake at once the echoing chord.
2. Praise the Lamb, the chorus waking,
All in heaven together throng;
Loud and far each tongue partaking
Rolls around the endless song.
3. Grateful incense this, ascending
Ever to the Father’s throne:
Every knee to Jesus bending,
All in mind in heaven is one.
4. All the Father’s counsels claiming
Equal honors to the Son,
All the Son’s effulgence beaming,
Makes the Father’s glory known.
5. By the Spirit all pervading,
Hosts unnumbered round the Lamb,
Crowned with light and joy unfading,
Hail Him as the great I AM.
6. Joyful now the new creation
Rests in undisturbed repose,
Blest in Jesus’ full salvation,
Sorrow now nor thralldom knows.
7. Hark! the heavenly notes again!
Loudly swells the song of praise;
Through creation’s vault, Amen!
Amen! responsive joy doth raise.
Source: The Cyber Hymnal #2644